Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Altec 755A

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mkbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2010
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Altec 755A

    I have an Altec 755A speaker for sale in excelent condition, can someone direct me to the correct forum to sell used equipment. I also have some Western Electric and Altec mics. Contact me at
    [email protected]
    Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Altec 755A


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Altec 755A

    Quote Originally Posted by mkbay View Post
    I have a 755A for sale in excelent condition, can someone direct me to the correct forum to sell used equipment. I also have some old western electric mics.
    Thanks for your help.

    Look at the top posts. There is a link to the for sale threads.
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.